1. It’s a list. Duh! It’s got a finite number of ideas anyone can grasp in just a few minutes.
2. It’s written by me. You may not know my writing yet, so this is your introduction to one more person you ought to follow. And here’s a bonus—I promise not to post every day, three times a day. So you won’t have those pesky notifications popping up in your inbox all the time.
3. You always do what you’re told. In a world full of choices, someone else telling you what you should do is a relief.
4. It gives you a space to comment at the end. Don’t you love writing snarky comments?
5. You’ve thought about doing a list yourself. Use this as an example of what to do / what not to do. See item 4 above for what to do if you think this list is an example of either.
6. You just can’t resist anything with the number 7. It’s a powerful number—Seven days in a week; You always get your coffee at 7-11; It’s a magical number. Poof! You’ve almost finished the list.
7. Whatever. Make up your own reason and use item number 4 to tell me what it is.
Thank you for reading. This is my first list post. Now that I know how to do it, there will be more to come. So follow me and see what’s next.